Your health, safety and well-being are always important at SILK Laser Clinics.
We’ve been listening to our clients and wanted to provide you with an update on how SILK is doing its part to minimise the potential impact of Coronavirus.
As a SILK client you will already know that we take safety seriously. We ensure the most hygienic practices are observed with every client, treatment room and staff member. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality treatments in a safe and clinical environment.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is of course very topical and we are pleased to advise SILK’s diligent everyday practices regarding health and hygiene extend beyond the Australian Government Department of Health recommendations to combat the spread of the virus.
Our commitment to your health and safety at SILK Laser Clinics.
The SILK team has been working closely with our in-house Medical Team to monitor our clinics closely to minimise any risk for our clients and teams throughout Australia. These measures include:
- Disposable equipment for every treatment.
- Medical grade disinfectant to clean treatment rooms, machinery and surfaces.
- Cleaning of treatment surfaces after every client.
- Daily medical oversight from our Medical Director and clinical team to ensure we are proactive in monitoring Coronavirus.
- Hand sanitiser/soap and water facilities accessible for every client
- Removal of testers for our skincare – please ask and we can assist.
- Removal of tactile marketing materials in our waiting area.
We respectfully ask of you…
If you are feeling unwell or have recently travelled from a country considered higher risk, please contact your clinic to reschedule your appointment. We will happily extend pre-paid treatments that may be near expiry to provide you flexibility and enable you to have your treatment when you are well.
We will always put your comfort and safety first. When you next visit SILK, be assured you are being treated by a Technician, Doctor or Nurse who cares about delivering great service and results, whilst providing you with peace of mind that we will always prioritise your safety.
For Australian Government updates and more information visit health.gov.au
We look forward to welcoming you to your favourite laser, skin and injectables clinic soon. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Managing Director and Co-Founder
SILK Laser Clinics