WA UPDATE: Due to the recent Western Australia State Government announcement, SILK Laser Clinics will temporarily close our WA clinics from 6 pm Sunday 31st January and will reopen at 9 am Saturday 6th February 2021 (unless otherwise instructed by the WA State Government). This closure is to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and in the best interests of our community.
It is a difficult time for our clients and SILK staff as we navigate the impact this has on our day to day lives. Our priority is keeping our clients happy and most importantly safe, so we look forward to welcoming you back to our clinics as soon as it is deemed safe to do so.
To reschedule your appointment, please call the clinic when we reopen.
Stay safe, take care.
Your safety is our number one priority as always and we will be doing everything to ensure all health and safety protocols are above and beyond for our staff and customers. Our updated safety protocols developed by our Medical Team include:
- Temperature checking of staff and clients
- Cleaning of surfaces between each client using hospital-grade disinfectant
- Hand sanitising stations
- Fully disposable consumables
- Social distancing enforced at each store
- Cashless payments
- Masks available for purchase
Health and safety are important at SILK Laser Clinics.
If ANY of the below criteria applies to you please contact us and we will happily reschedule your appointment.
- You have a fever, cough, runny nose, loss of taste and smell, shortness of breath.
- You have travelled the last 14 days
- If you are over 70 years old
- Have compromised immunity
- If you have had contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected having Covid-19
As a community, it is imperative that we all adhere to the safety guidelines the government has put in place in light of the current Coronavirus pandemic and we encourage our staff and customers to consider downloading the COVIDSafe app which further supports community health and safety.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org