Cosmetic Injection Services now available in Queensland
SILK Laser Clinics is thrilled to advise our Queensland clients that our Doctors and Nurses have returned to work and can recommence our cosmetic injection treatments! The Queensland State Government has deemed it safe for our clinics to provide cosmetic treatments.
We look forward to welcoming you to SILK Laser Clinics for any of the following treatments.
SILK nurses, doctors and clinic technicians will be taking precautions in our clinics to ensure client comfort and safety. These protocols developed by our Medical Team include:
- Temperature checking of staff and clients;
- Cleaning of surfaces between each client using hospital-grade disinfectant;
- Hand sanitising stations;
- Fully disposable consumables;
- Social distancing enforced at each store;
- Cashless payments;
- Masks available for purchase
Looking forward to experiencing our Skin and Laser Treatments?
Be sure to follow us at @silk_laser_clinics on Instagram and SILK Laser Clinics on Facebook as our team will be here to answer your questions and keep you updated on when our skin and laser services will resume.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The SILK Team
Health and safety are important at SILK Laser Clinics.
If ANY of the below criteria applies to you please contact us and we will happily reschedule your appointment.
- You have a fever, cough, runny nose, loss of taste and smell, shortness of breath.
- You have travelled the last 14 days
- If you are over 70 years old
- Have compromised immunity
- If you have had contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected having Covid-19