Key Benefits of Aesthetics Rx Bio Fermented Triple Action Scrub
The combined action of three exfoliant types, enzymatic, chemical, and mechanical, work at varying depths in the epidermis to ensure a comprehensive, but safe at-home treatment for all skin Fitzpatrick’s (I – IV). Designed to complement and use between in-clinic treatments before special events or as a weekly beauty flash treatment in conjunction with Aesthetics Rx 4D Sheet Mask. Also recommended as a skin priming treatment prior to in-clinic peels and dermal therapies. The use of AHA’s prepares the skin for higher percentage acids used in clinical chemical peels and may assist in preventing complications including post inflammatory hyperpigmentation after various dermal therapies at clinic.
- Softens, smooths, and reduces the appearance of prematurely ageing skin
- Instantly brightens dull skin and progressively minimises the appearance of dark spots
- Decongests and reduces the appearance of problems under the skins surface
- Anti-inflammatory ingredients soothe and reduce redness
- Antioxidants brighten and prevent the signs of accelerated skin ageing